Wednesday 6 July 2016

Wish

As a photo never does justice to a sunset, my words are a shadow of what is within.

The special people are the ones who saw, who looked for a way in to what was underneath. Time. They gave the inside me a value, they gave me hope that I was reachable and worth reaching. They saw my quietness in the chaos of many lives.

They help me be the me I want to be (but can't imagine) and let me be the me I am.

Gently find the way in

Hold me

Listen to my silence

Need people, but the people hurt.

I need nobody, too.

Is it worth the payback no-one sees? Payback just for me.

Inside, but I can't get it out. Inside, but I can't get in.

So much, so much inside. I wish you could read me, like a book. You could tell me the story.

Love. Love so much it hurts. No empathy is a lie, a misconception.

I wish

But how?

No comments:

Post a Comment